|Education Level: Graduate/ Postgraduate||End: 17 Aug 2016|
|Work Experience: 6 Years|
Apply to Training Delivery Manager/ Associate Director For Textile
Organisation Name: Training Delivery Manager/ Associate Director – (For Textile / Garments)
Candidates Positions/ Posts: Designer
Job Category of Jobs: Apparel/Garment Designer
Application Period: 17 Aug 2016
Job Circular Published: 22 Jul 2016
Job Location: Bangladesh
Source of Jobs: Website
Expected set of responsibilities
Position Title: Training Delivery Manager/Associate Director
Reports to: Director of Training
Position Objective: To deal with the preparation conveyance administrations of the division and execute all booked instructional classes.
Required Experience: Training Delivery, Training Content Design, Training Program Management, Defining Training Strategy and Team Management.
Industry Experience: Work involvement in Software Development industry is obligatory. Should have the capacity to adjust the preparation goals to the undertaking conveyance targets.
Absolute Work Experience: 12 to 16 years and right now in a Training Delivery Manager profile.
1. To oversee preparing convey administrations inside affirmed spending plan.
2. To executes all instructional classes as planned
3. To manage worker/s answering to her/him to guarantee they meet execution measures (current group size is 2).
4. To make singular advancement gets ready for every worker answering to him/her.
5. To serve as a dynamic individual from the Training Departments administration group.
6. To help the Training Director in creating yearly spending plans and plans (preparing program administration).
7. To work with the Training Director to make new courses and assess existing ones (substance plan).
8. To prescribe fundamental updates to existing instructional classes and conceivable ranges requiring preparing courses(training program administration).
9. Strategic arranging and execution of preparing activities and targets.
Pay: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: IT-Software/Software Services
Practical Area: IT Software – Other
Part Category: Trainer/Faculty
Program ManagementDelivery ManagementStrategic PlanningProject DeliveryTeam ManagementTraining DeliverySoftware Development
Education: UG – Any Graduate – Any Specialization
PG – Any Postgraduate – Any Specialization
Doctorate – Any Doctorate – Any Specialization
Logiplex HR Consultant